How To Plan and Book
HOW TO PLAN AND BOOK – USEFUL TIPS ON BOOKING A BOAT
If you have never hired a charter boat for a party before, then use this really useful guide to teach you how to plan and book your event.
PLANNING YOUR BOAT CHARTER – WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW
- Know the maximum number of guests in your party. Boats are limited by law as to how many people they can take and we want to offer you a comfortable vessel that fits all of you.
- Have a specific date (or at least a month) that you want to hire a boat on.
- What kind of event are you planning? Corporate, private, birthday, wedding etc? Are you doing a theme of any kind?
- Do you want any entertainment on board?
- Do you want a boat that is glamorous or cheap and cheerful?
- Are you thinking of a day or evening boat charter? The most popular day trips are from about 12pm to 4pm (unless you are doing a Rottnest or Carnac Island cruise – from 9am to 5pm). The most popular evening cruises tend to be from 6.30pm onwards.
- What jetty do you want to leave from? Perth or Fremantle?
- Do you want to BYO food and drinks or do you want our advice on catering?
Once we have this information, we will personally select the best and most recommended charter boats for your review. It will not be a list of every boat! This will include:
If you love one particular vessel we will make sure it is available on the date and time you wish.
BOOKING YOUR BOAT HIRE CHARTER
You love the vessel, it is available and you want to make a booking, GREAT!
- We will send you a booking form with all the necessary details on it.
- Fill it in out and then scan or fax it back to our office: 08 9418 1416.
- To confirm and lock down the boat and date, we will require a 20% deposit.
- Full payment will be required at least 2 weeks before departure, including the security bond (see terms and conditions).
Now you know how to plan and book a boat charter in Perth, email us with all your party plan details.